- FALLING OUT OF LOVE: WHY DOES IT HAPPEN?
- HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT MY BOYFRIEND IS LYING TO M...
- TOP 13 RELATIONSHIP TIPS EVERY COUPLE SHOULD KNOW
- HOW PEOPLE BEHAVE WITH INTIMACY AND COMFORT
- LOVE FACTS: FALLING OUT OF LOVE OR COMPATIBILITY
- TOP 10 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR MAN COMMIT
- TOP 6 KEYS TO A PASSIONATE RELATIONSHIP
- BEST REVENGE FOR YOU CHEATER BOYFRIEND
- TOP 10 REVENGE FOR CHEATERS BOYFRIENDS OR PARTNER
- WHAT TO CONSIDER BEFORE YOU TAKE BACK AN UNFAITHFU...
- THE MAJOR SIGNS OF LYING
- TRUST ISSUES IN RELATIONSHIPS
- CHEATER: DO YOU TAKE HIM BACK OR DUMP HIM
- WHO IS CONTROLLING YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- WHAT GIRLS SHOULD AVOID TO TELL TO A GUY
- SHOULD YOU TAKE BACK A CHEATING BOYFRIEND
- HOW TO MAINTAIN A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
- TOP 5 TIPS ON HOW TO HAVE A GOOD RELATIONSHIP
- TOP 7 TIPS TO MAKE A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP WO...
- HOW TO BREAK YOUR EMOTIONAL DEPENDENCY ON YOUR EX
- Father's Day Gifs |Father's Day Gifts
- TIPS ON HOW TO BREAK UP IN A KINDNESS WAY POSSIBLE...
- TOP 10 WAYS TO GET OVER AND SURVIVE A BREAK-UP
- HOW TO FORGET SOMEONE WHO BROKE YOUR HEART
- GETTING OVER YOUR FIRST LOVE
- FRIEND TO LOVER: FALLING IN LOVE WITH A FRIEND
- TIPS ON HOW TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND
- RELATIONSHIP STRUGGLE FOR POWER
- HOW TO REBUILD TRUST IN A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
- 5 STEPS TO LIFE AFTER THE DEATH OF A LOVED ONE
- 3 MAJOR REASONS TO BREAK UP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND
- WHAT TO DO NEXT AFTER A DEATH OF A LOVED ONE
- TOP 10 WAYS TO PUNISH A CHEATER
- TOP 10 TRUTHS YOU WISH YOU HAVE KNOWN SOONER
- Raksha Bandhan Rakhi | Happy Raksha Bandhan Rakhi ...
- Birthday Balloons and Cake Cartoon |Happy Birthday...
- Friendship Day Greeting Cards |Personalized Gifts ...
- RELATIONSHIP DYNAMICS
- RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS: LYING, INFIDELITY, CHEATING...
- TOP 5 TIPS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP...
- Last Minute Birthday Gifts |Last Minute Flowers |L...
- Simple Housewarming Gift Idea
- Holiday Gift Tags |Printable Holiday Gift Tags
- LACK OF TRUST OFTEN LEADS TO LYING AND DECEPTION
- 7 Top things Guys like...
- HOW TO ATTRACT LOVE
- LOVE IN DIFFICULT TIMES: WHEN TO GIVE UP IN A RELA...
- 10 SIGNS THAT YOU ARE TAKEN FOR GRANTED BY YOUR BO...
- RELATIONSHIP: ARE YOU TAKEN FORGRANTED
- TOP 15 SIGNS THAT YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MEANT FOR E...
- HOW TO MAKE A STRESS FREE LIFE: KEEP YOUR SANITY
- REBOUND GIRL OR GUY: THEORY, UNDERSTANDING, ANSWER...
- Tips to deal with a jealous girlfriend
- ▼ August (54)
The three reasons to break up with your boyfriend include: the two of you having different goals for the future, physical or emotional abuse, and a lack of trust.
YOU ARE AFTER TWO VERY DIFFERENT THINGS
A relationship cannot survive if the two parties involved are not after the same things.If you want to be in a serious committed relationship, but your boyfriend is thinking of it as a more casual type of situation, then you are setting yourself up for disappointment.Don't put yourself in the perfect position to get hurt.
If you are looking for a potential husband, then you should be dating a man who is looking to settle down.If you are focused on your career right now and not on fostering a long-term romance, then you shouldn't be with a man who is focused on taking your relationship to the next level of commitment.
It doesn't make any sense to pair yourself up with a guy who has different intentions than you do.After you have been dating someone exclusively for a while, you should have a talk about where your relationship is headed and where both of you want to see it going.
The reason that you should wait a little while, like a couple of months, before you have the "where is this relationship headed" talk is because you need to give yourself time to figure out your feelings, and so does your boyfriend.
Until the two of you have established yourselves as a couple, it is too soon to make a judgment about your desires for the future.
Remember, just because you decide that you think that this relationship is worth taking to the next level,that doesn't mean that the relationship is certainly going to last - it just means that you are both willing to find out.If you have the talk and you find out that he is not interested in making things more serious and you are, then you will be able to spare yourself of further hurt feelings by ending the relationship.
If you don't talk about what the two of you want, then you are going to wind up putting your heart on your sleeve for nothing.Even if the talk doesn't go the way you wished it would have, it is still better to find out what your boyfriend's intentions are so that you don't waste your time in a relationship with someone who is not on the same page as you.
You should never stay in a relationship with a man who is physically or emotionally abusive towards you.
Physical abuse is not something that you should forgive under any circumstances - you are worth far more than a relationship that involves domestic violence.
Your boyfriend may apologize until he is red in the face, but you have to stay strong and put yourself first.If he hit you once, then you have absolutely no reason to believe him when he tells you that it will never happen again, and you should not stick around to find out.
Second chances are not something that should be afforded to everyone, and violent situations are a prime example of the unforgivable when it comes to a romantic relationship.
You deserve better - you deserve someone who will respect you and your safety - not someone who endangers you.
If you are worried that your boyfriend will become physically abusive when you break it off, then do it in a well lit public place, and be prepared to call the police.If he threatens you, you should immediately call the authorities and get a restraining order of protection against him so that your safety is not compromised.
Emotional abuse can hurt just as bad as the physical kind.
If your boyfriend is constantly berating you and putting you down, you should break up with him right away.
If he tries to control your life by keeping tabs on your every move and monitoring your interactions with family and friends, then you need to get out of the relationship.
You are in the boss of you, no matter what.Your boyfriend has no right whatsoever to dictate your existence and you need to respect yourself enough to leave a man who tries to control and hurt you.
LACK OF TRUST
If your relationship lacks trust, then you are better off without the relationship.
Honesty is the most important policy for a happy couple.It is very hard to get over deception.
If you are suspicious that your boyfriend has not been faithful to you, then how are you going to enjoy your time together?
First off, figure out why you don't trust your boyfriend.If it is because you have had boyfriends cheat on you in the past, then you might be behaving unfairly.
You can not transfer your mistrust of one man to another.
You have to work on your ability to trust.
If, on the other hand, you have caught your boyfriend in lies or he has been exhibiting signs of infidelity, or if he has cheated in the past and you forgave him but suspect he is up to his old tricks again, then you should break up with him.
Trying to love someone that you do not trust will make you become a jealous and insecure person, and that is not who you want to be.