When she cries





Men Speaks, Girls you listen. 
I know some girls will be shocked others will not. But lets just live it to the guys. They know and mastered in their own feelings and rationale. :)


Facts about men:



Guy 1: No woman no cry


Guy 2: It breaks my heart. I hug her immediately


Guy 3: It makes me feel sad


Guy 4: If I find it unreasonable, I get angry.


Guy 5: I want to do something to make her feel better.


Guy 6: If it is real pain for her, I feel them too. I get frustrated


Guy 7: I hate it. It turned me off. Especially when she has stupid reasons. Darn! Girls are so emotional.


Guy 8: I feel heartbroken that such a work of art is stricken with sadness.


Guy 9: It is terrible. My first instinct is to comfort her, and then do everything I possibly can to make her feel better, even if it could give me a bruise, or end up with me making fun of myself. It’s a truly horrid feeling. Guys are happy (ish) creatures, a girl crying is like someone stabbing our bubble with a harpoon. Also, once we learn the source of the tears, we’ll often do what we can to right the issue, especially so if said girl is a good friend, or something more. We’ve gotta stand up for something, right?


Guy 10: If she just got bullied, made fun of, or beat I would go ALL OUT (especially if I liked her too). If there is one thing a man should be taught is to never make a girl cry or to stand up for one.


Guy 11: Make me weak. I can't it. It totally kicks in the protection instinct. I really cant stand it and I become putty in their hands.


Guy 12: Seeing anybody crying is painful and when that happens because of us it is even more. In such a case one can only apologize sincerely. We might try to comfort you in some way even if that means leaving you your own for a while, but that is only when you tell us to.


Before I share my personal note on this, let me share you what I found awhile ago. 


A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" 
"Because I'm a woman," she told him. 
"I don't understand," he said. 
His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." 
Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?" 
"All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say. 
The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he asked God. He said, "God, why do women cry so easily?" 


God said: 
"When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides." 



On a personal note: Girls do cry for a reason. For different reasons. It is best to listen what she wanted to say. Because I believe women are designed not to be understood but to be loved.