- 50 ROMANTIC WAYS TO PROPOSE
- I WILL LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND AND BOYFRIEND FOREVER
- 19 SIGNS HE STILL LOVES YOU AFTER BREAK UP
- HOW TO CHOOSE A PERFECT WEDDING BANDS
- GIRL SPEAKS: A STORY OF AWWW MOMENTS
- TOP 6 STEPS ON HOW TO SAY SORRY AFTER YOU CHEATED
- HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR EX WANT TO GET BACK ON YOU
- HOW TO CHOOSE A PERFECT WEDDING CAKE
- 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO FIND A GIRLFRIEND
- What the Brilliant Gift For Boy Friend
- HOW TO KNOW IF HE IS SINCERE: AFTER HE LEFT, HE WA...
- 6 STEPS IN TRUSTING YOUR BOYFRIEND AFTER HE CHEATE...
- HOW TO CHOOSE PERFECT WEDDING FLOWERS
- HOW TO CHOOSE A PERFECT WEDDING THEME?
- WEDDING SONGS LIST
- SIGNS IN DATING A PLAYER
- LIST OF BROKEN HEART SONGS
- TOP TEN REASONS WHY MEN DUMP WOMEN
- 6 SIGNS WHY WOMEN THINKS MEN CHEAT
- HOW TO GET BACK WITH AN EX
- WHAT TO DO WITH A CHEATING HUSBAND
- 12 THINGS HAPPY PEOPLE DO THAT AFFECT YOUR PARTNER...
- 7 HABITS TO A POSITIVE CHANGE
- POWER OF HEALING: FORGIVENESS
- HOW TO MAKE TODAY UNFORGETTABLE FOR COUPLE
- LIVING YOUR LIFE IN YOUR OWN WAY
- AVOID DATING MR WRONG
- INFIDELITY OF A BELOVED PARTNER
- RULES FOR GUYS BY WOMEN
- 50 WOMAN'S RULES FOR MEN
- LOVE'S MORE COMPLICATED THE SECOND TIME AROUND
- TOP 7 BREAKUP TIPS FOR A BROKEN RELATIONSHIP
- TIPS ON HOW TO GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE
- TOP 9 SIGNS OF A CHEATING SPOUSE
- WHY MEN BREAK UP WITH GIRL FRIENDS EASILY
- UNDERSTANDING CHIEF CAUSES FOR A MARRIAGE BREAKUP
- ▼ November (36)
Is your ex calling "just to see" how you're doing or suddenly showing up at the same places you are? Have mutual friends mentioned that he or she has asked about you?These are very common signs that your ex is interested in getting you back.So how do you feel about it? If you still love your ex, but still hurting from the break up, you may find yourself wondering,"Does my ex really want to get back with me?"
You're right to be cautious. Even if you want to get back with your ex, you should not simply jump into things. How do you know he or she won't leave you again? How do you know you can trust them?
Stay cool and take it slow. Don't worry that playing a little hard to get will send him or her away again. If it does, then your ex was not really interested to begin with. But if your ex is sincerely interested, then making him work for your interest will only make him want you more. Give in too quickly, or seem overly eager, and you may find your ex heading back out the door. In fact, if your ex is sending signals that he or she wants you back, then the odds are that it was your apparent ability to be happy on your own that did it.
No matter who ended the relationship, you've both probably experienced times when you missed one another and longed to get back together, especially if you were together for a year or more. Even if your ex seemed to walk out without a backward glance, he or she has had moments when they missed you. Those memories of the good times you shared - and the bad times when you stuck it through together - will pop up at the most unexpected times. They tug at the heart and now maybe they've sent your ex back to you.
Your ex may have also felt lonely and regretful. Maybe the reason she ended the relationship had nothing to do with you. Now she realizes it. Now, she sees that she let go of a relationship that actually made her happy. So if you are wondering, "Does my ex want to get back with me?" you should know that your ex has, from time to time, had the same thought. If they're sending out signals, then they may have actually decided to get back with you.
A word of caution, however: Sometimes an ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend will show interest just to boost his or her ego. It's all about them, not you. They see that you love them and they want to enjoy your attention, but they do not intend to commit to you again.
So, again, you should stay cool and take it slow. Make sure that your ex is genuinely interested in being with you. Make sure they're not passing the time because they have no other prospects. Also note that some ex's might see getting back with you and then leaving you again as away to get revenge for some perceived wrong.
What's the simplest way of checking out their sincerity? Wait for them to put their desire to return to you in words. And then ask them why? If they were so sure they had good reason to leave you, then why the turn-around? In the meantime, do not be intimate with them. That's a surefire way to risk getting your heart broken again.
It is very important not to jump the gun. Make sure you ex's motives are pure before getting back with him or her again.