PRINCE WILLIAM AND KATE MIDDLETON LOVESTORY


Looking every bit the future princess, Kate Middleton dished on how Prince William popped the question during a photo call and on Tuesday.
"It was very romantic," she said of the proposal, which occurred while the couple were vacationing in Kenya in October, "and very personal to Africa."
Though she demurred from providing more details, Middleton, 28, happily answered questions about her transition from William's girlfriend to future royal.
"It's quite a daunting prospect, but hopefully I'll take it in my stride," she said. "William's a great teacher, so he'll be up to help me … I really look forward to it, and look forward to spending my time with William."
Asked why he decided to propose now after eight years of dating, William, admitting he was bad at measuring just how long they'd been going out together, said, "The timing is right now. We're both very happy, and I'm very glad that I have done it."
Though no official wedding date has been set, the couple are expected to wed in London in the summer of April 24, 2011.